Cosmetic surgeries are well known to be very expensive procedures which were earlier embraced by celebrities due to the higher cost. But that does not seem true these days as the procedure has become very cost effective due to the huge competition among the hair transplant clinics in India. Few of the hair transplant clinics in India are famous for the best world class facilities and international standards.
Hair transplant doubtlessly is very cost effective as it is one time investment for gaining your confidence and happiness of flaunting your hair growth at the bald area. Hair transplant in Jaipur has become very popular because of the huge and cream hair transplant industry in the city. The renowned hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur are approached by thousands of patients worldwide for hair transplant tourism.
Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur and Delhi is pioneer in performing the best hair transplant at an affordable cost. Dr Suneet Soni is among the top tiered hair transplant surgeons in India whose exemplary skilled hands and artistic vision to design hairline has been appreciated worldwide.
Hair transplant cost in India
The hair transplant cost in India is way too affordable which lures people from all around the globe for hair transplant tourism. The cost of hair transplant ranges from 60,000 to 400,000 INR which vary according to many associated factors related to the hair transplant procedure. Each hair grafts cost vary from 20 – 125 INR which changes from clinic to clinic.
Factors which affect cost of hair transplant
There are many factors which decide the cost of the procedure and can be confirmed during the primary consult. These factors are explained as follows:
- Sex of the patient: Female hair transplant is a very tricky and difficult procedure which involves preparation of micro slits as the no shave approach is indicated. The female hair transplant is expensive than the male hair transplant so as due to the tricky procedure and also due to the demand of harvesting higher number of hair grafts to cover the hair thinning areas.
- Number of hair grafts required: The number of hair grafts needed are directly related to the cost of the procedure. The more the number of hair grafts needed the higher is the cost of the hair transplant. The decision on number of hair grafts needed depends upon the extent of baldness and availability of the hair grafts at the donor area.
- Extent of baldness: The cost increases with the increase in area of the baldness as the number of hair grafts needed would increase.
- Reputation of the clinic: The costs of hair transplant at the reputed hair transplant clinics are higher as compared to the newer clinics which are not famous. But trusting the newer clinics could be riskier as you cannot rely on them for perfect outcomes and complication free hair transplant.
- Expertise and experience of hair transplant surgeon: The expert and experience surgeon would surely cost you more than the novice hair transplant surgeon. But the cost you pay to an expert surgeon would be worth as you can be assured of the results.
- Type of hair transplant: The hair transplant can be performed on scalp and in the facial regions. Facial hair transplant would cost you more as compared to the cost of scalp hair transplant.
- Technique for hair transplant: FUE hair transplant would cost you more as compared to the FUT hair transplant technique. The FUE technique is more tedious and time consuming for which it is charged more.
- Quality of the hair grafts: The hair loss sufferer with other wise thick hairs would need lesser number of hair grafts as they can provide high coverage. Thus, the cost of the procedure will also reduce with the number of hair grafts.
How much hair transplant would cost you at Medispa hair transplant clinic?
Medispa hair transplant clinic ensures you the best hair transplant results with high international standards at an affordable cost. If you want to know the cost for your hair transplant you can surely visit us at Medispa hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur.
For approximate cost of hair transplant you can check with the below mentioned details depicting the range of cost as per the number of hair grafts and the extent of baldness. You can figure out the number of hair grafts with hair transplant calculator which is available on the offical website of Medispa clinic.
|Grade of baldness||Technique||Number of hair graft required||Approximate cost quoted|
|Grade II and Grade III||FUT or FUE||2500 – 3000 hair grafts||60,000 – 150,000 INR|
|Grade IV||FUT or FUE||3000 – 4000 hair grafts||120,000 – 220,000 INR|
|Grade V||FUT or FUE||3500 – 4500 hair grafts||150,000 – 250,000 INR|
|Grade VI and VII||FUT or FUE||More than 4500 hair grafts||180,000 – 280,000 INR|