Dr. Suneet Soni (Plastic, Cosmetic & Micro vascular Surgeon)
- M Ch. (Plastic Surgery), F.C.L.S. (Mumbai), V.S.P.M.R.S. (Taiwan)
- Member-ISHRS, ISAPS, AHRS
- Director (MEDISPA Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Centre, Jaipur & Delhi)
Hair Restoration Services offered:
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUT/Strip)
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplantation
- Scar Repair
- Worst Hair Transplant Repair
- Eyebrow Hair transplantation
- Moustache & Beard Hair Transplantation
- Female Hair Transplantation
- Body Hair Transplantation (BHT)
- Free Online Hair Transplant consultations
- Hair fall Treatment
Dr Suneet Soni has been performing hair transplant surgery for more than 11 years as the main part of his practice at the MEDISPA HAIR TRANSPLANT Centre in Jaipur& Delhi (India). His expertise in giving the advanced FUT/Strip and the FUE hair transplant surgery. He has a large and trained team of expert technicians and staffs that help him in reaching the purpose of a successful hair transplant procedure. He uses the 4th generation technique of FUT hair transplant surgery at Medispa clinic in order to achieve the aesthetic goal of maximum hair/grafts implantation in a single session with coverage of the high-density transplant. The FUT/Strip procedure of the Medispa hair transplant clinic is altogether a different procedure as compared to FUE hair transplant. Since the FUT hair transplant, it procedure needs a special set of skills to perform the surgery in order to excise the grafts via a strip in such a manner that the incision area will be closed by the advanced Trichophytic closure to avoid the chances of scars.
Dr Suneet Soni gives a special effort to enhance the technique of the FUT/Strip, FUE, BHT (body hair transplantation), eyebrow transplantation, scar correction and repair hair transplant surgery in order to contribute his knowledge, skills and expertise to enrich the field of hair restoration with new ideas, information and research. He additionally focuses on giving the solutions for Propecia and continuously taking part in the interview sessions, seminars and research dialogue both at the national and international level.
The Online Hair Transplant assessment is available at free of cost for foreign patients through the Medispa’s websites, www.medispaindia.in. Dr Suneet Soni is giving his best for every patient as he sees a single patient at a single time with utmost care and concern. Dr Suneet Soni believes that FUE is appropriate for those patients, who have a lesser degree of baldness or for the patients who want to keep their hair trim specifically from the back and sides of the scalp. According to Dr Sunnet Soni, the combination method of FUT+FUE is best in which cases where the need of grafts in a greater number to cover the higher degree of Norwood class of baldness.
Dr Suneet Soni uses the ultra-modern technique, which includes the process of graft dissection under the high magnification of German microscope to reduce the chances of damage rate up to 1%, an advanced Trichophytic closure that leaves almost an invisible scar at donor portion that makes suitability for a patient of wearing the sort/trim haircut. Dr Suneet Soni is continuously achieving the high-density hair transplant as according to the patient’s requirement and their desire. The high-density hair transplant that is given by the Medispa hair transplant centre is up to 75 FUs/cm2 (follicular units per square centimetre) as per the patient’s expectation in order to achieve the aesthetic goal of the hair transplantation.
Dr Soni has a large team of 16 technicians with more than 8 years of experience, which includes 12 cutters and 4 implanters for the FUT hair transplant procedure. And the very best concerning point is making the hairline design which Dr Suneet Soni does individually, as a matter of fact, it needs a special set of artistic skills to perform in a fashion as according to the patient’s facial profile and their style need. To make the slits as an initial step of the hairline designing decides the pattern of the graft to offer the aesthetic outcomes of the procedure that Dr Soni performs with utmost care and consciousness. And the last, but not least that Dr Suneet Soni performs all the recipient incisions himself to avoid the chances of scars and discomfort of any type.
• ISHRS: International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• AHRS: Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India
• ISAPS: International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• IAAPS: Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
• APSI: Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
• Indian Medical Association
• Visiting scholar plastic microvascular reconstructive surgery at Chang Gung at Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
• Fellowship in Aesthetic and Laser surgery from Vasudhan Arjin Aesthetic and Laser Surgery Center Mumbai
• Observership at Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong
• Observership at Plastic Microvascular Surgery Department, Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai
• Observership at Plastic Microvascular Surgery Department, Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore
• Thesis in general surgery: Study of correlation between Glasgow coma scale and C T Scan findings in head injury patients
• Thesis in plastic surgery: Study of surgical management of exposed tibial defect lower one third
• The Experience of performing more than 2500 hair transplants by FUT/strip and FUE method.
• Well experienced in handling all types of trauma especially maxillofacial, hand and lower limb.
• Experienced in independently performing routine plastic surgical work like facial clefts, burn contractures, skin & muscle flaps for various defects.
• Well experienced in counselling, assessing, planning, operating and managing aesthetic surgery patients like Hair transplant, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Facelift.
• Well experienced in operating various types of Lasers like IPL, Diode, Nd: YAG, Q-Switch, Pulse Dye.
• Well experienced in independently assessing, planning, operating and managing microvascular reimplantations, free flaps for trauma & cancer reconstructions.