Hair Transplant Repair
All over the world the hair transplant industry has flourished or we can rightly say that the clinics for hair transplants are mushrooming globally with no authorized check. Due to over saturation of the hair transplant industry the cost of the procedure has take a downfall and offers or discounts are ruling the market which attracts the credulous patients.
The final outcome is definitely disastrous as it is the patient who has to ultimately suffer. Novice or sub qualified hair transplant surgeons are outnumbered which could bode disastrous outcomes creating a bad reputation of the hair transplant which is nowadays losing its credibility.
From the last 15 years, Medispa hair transplant clinic is observing increased patient footfall with the complaint of botched hair transplant and regret of choosing a cheap hair transplant clinic elsewhere. Most of the patients learn the reality of hair transplant world in a harder way but you can save yourself from the disaster of botched outcomes by making the right choice of the hair transplant clinic.
Medispa hair transplant clinic has served thousands of successful hair transplant repair by now and we are providing consistently perfect outcomes of hair transplant repair. But unfortunately in some cases it become impossible to perform corrective hair transplant as the damage is irreparable and beyond the scope of repair.
Dr Suneet Soni is pioneer in the field of hair transplant and is well known for producing incredible hair transplant results. He has experience of over 1000 successful cases for hair transplant repair which is a huge number to prove the expertise in this field.
Jaipur and Delhi are the pre eminent location for the hair transplant tourism and are been approached by uncountable hair loss sufferers every year from all around the globe. Everyone desire to have the best hair transplant but unfortunately if you are regretting for the bad hair transplant you received elsewhere don’t worry what has happened had happened. Look on the brighter side and choose the best hair transplant clinic in India: Medispa hair transplant clinic for wrong hair transplant repair in Jaipur.
AN INTRODUCTION TO FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT
The introduction of uncountable cheaper hair transplant clinics in the world of hair transplant has deteriorated the industry and mitigated the reputation of the procedure. There are many clinics for hair transplant some authorized and many running unethical practices which are troublesome for the future of hair transplant.
The failed hair transplant refers to the situation when you receive the botched outcomes and are dissatisfied with the hair transplant results. The failed hair transplant can arise due to either the lack of expertise of the hair transplant surgeon and its team or due to the poor decision making which results in poor outcomes.
The hair transplant procedures are the minimally invasive procedures which involves the transfer of the hair follicles from the donor site to the recipient site. The procedure looks fairly simple to those who little knowledge related to the subject but the decision making prior to the procedure is extensive which needs proper planning. Thus, performing the procedure by novice hands with very little knowledge leads to botched outcomes and patient dissatisfaction.
The hair transplant outcomes takes approximately a year to be reflected completely and we can understand how disappointing it would be to wait for such a long time and at the end receive bad results which you regret choosing in the first place. Thus, the end result of choosing a cheap hair transplant clinic could be irreparable damage to your hair follicles, poor results and undue wastage of money but this is not all sometimes you might end up with dangerous consequences which could be life threatening too.
Correction of the failed hair transplant is a big challenge for the hair transplant surgeon and is an onerous job which is quite difficult and demands huge experience to be performed perfectly. During correction of the failed hair transplant the most challenging component is that the hair transplant surgeon has to deal with a hopeless and disappointed patient due to the bad experience from other clinic. The secondary challenges are dealing with a situation with reduced donor area, poor hairline design and scarred donor area due to the poor performance during the hair transplant by some newbie hair transplant clinic.
Therefore, if you have been through the abhorrent experience of hair transplant previously and looking for the best clinic for hair transplant repair in Jaipur then don’t take a chance and visit medispa hair transplant clinic: the pre eminent destination for the best hair transplant repair across the country.
WHAT COULD BE THE POSSIBLE CAUSES FOR FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Hair transplant procedures are not that easy as they seem because their prior planning before performing it is very tricky and constitutes many bottlenecks. There are numerous causes which could lead to failed hair transplant which are explained as follows:
- Surgeon related factors leading to failed hair transplant:
Choosing a wrong hair transplant surgeon or the hair transplant clinic has become the biggest cause leading to failed hair transplant. This is because of introduction of uncountable numbers of cheap hair transplant clinics across the country. The parameters judging the surgeon related parameters leading to failed hair transplant includes:
- Sub qualified hair transplant surgeons: The qualification of the surgeon matters a lot in any surgical procedure as it confirms the in depth knowledge of the surgeon which is a necessary element to plan the hair transplant in perfection. The hair transplant surgeon should have a super specialization in cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery and should be certified from the authorized boards to perform the procedure.
- Poor surgical skills: It is not just the educational qualification but also the excellent surgical skills which makes a surgeon expert in his work. The surgical skills are definitely inbuilt capability of the surgeon which make then unique and distinct from the peer surgeons. So if unfortunately you have chosen the surgeon who is not reputed for his excellence in surgical skills and trusted a newbie with no fame then there could be fair chances of achieving a failed hair transplant.
- Novice hair transplant surgeons: A novice hair transplant surgeon tend to make more mistakes definitely than the experienced hair transplant surgeons. The hair transplant procedure demands excellence and expert hands which novice hands might not fulfill. Thus, there is higher probability of failed hair transplant under the hands of novice hair transplant surgeons.
- Inexperienced team: The experience of the hair transplant surgeon is mandatory but you cannot overlook the experience of the team too. An experienced team would ensure the careful handling and transplantation of the hair grafts which are the essential steps in this procedure. Inexperienced team would definitely make mistakes and mishandle the hair grafts which are fragile and affect the hair transplant results might lead to failed hair transplant.
- Patient related factors leading to failed hair transplant:
- Poor donor area: The hair transplant procedures used the hair grafts of your own body from the specific locations where there are permanent hair roots. The most commonly explored areas are the back and sides of the head and alternatively the hairs from other parts of the body. Thus, for assessing the feasibility of the procedure in your situation it is mandatory to consult the hair transplant surgeon for confirming the candidature which depends upon the hair density available at the donor area. In many cases either due to lack of knowledge, inexperienced surgeons perform the procedure in those who doesn’t have sufficient hair or over harvest the site intending to provide high density hair transplant when it is not possible leading to failed hair transplant.
- Poor post operative care by the patient: It is definitely on surgeon if your hair transplant fails but you could also be partly responsible for not taking serious post operative care. During the discharge after the hair transplant surgeon would give you certain instructions and list of what to do and what not to do. You need to be strict enough to follow those instructions as they are crucially important for the success of hair transplant. If you take any sort of negligence you might end up with failed hair transplant.
If you are looking for a perfectionist for treating the bad hair transplant repair in Jaipur, don’t be hopeless visit Medispa hair transplant clinic and consult Dr Suneet Soni: the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur for the genuine suggestion and the ultimate solution for your failed hair transplant.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SCENARIOS LEADING TO FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Failed hair transplant could be presented due to various possible scenarios which can lead to disastrous outcomes. These possible scenarios occur due to either the poor skills of hair transplant surgeon and its team or the poor post operative care by the hair transplant surgeon. Here are few of the scenarios explained as follows:
- Damaged hair grafts: The hair grafts are very delicate and thus extreme careful handling by the hair transplant surgeon. There are chances for the hair grafts to get damaged during harvesting of hair grafts which could lead to failed hair transplant outcomes as these hair grafts wouldn’t survive.
- Over harvesting of hair grafts: Most of the patient demands of high density hair transplant but an experienced surgeon scrutinize the situation carefully and then advice whether the high density hair density is possible or not. Inexperienced surgeons due to lack of knowledge tries to overharvest the hair grafts from the donor site and lead to violate the safe zones. These hair grafts do not survive and result in poor hair density at the recipient area.
- Poor handling of the hair grafts: The hair grafts demands very careful handling as they are very delicate by the hair transplant surgeon and the team pursuing hair transplant. There are certain strategies to maintain the survival of hair grafts which needs to be followed by the team. If the hair grafts are not handled properly it would kill the hair grafts and thus result in failed hair transplant.
- Drying hair grafts: The hair grafts could dry when they are exposed after harvesting in air for more than 10 – 20 seconds. The hair grafts are very tiny and are very prone to damage or drying. There are certain circumstances where drying of hair grafts could occur:
- When the hair grafts are not immediately immersed in the physiological solution once the hair grafts are extracted.
- When the hair grafts are dissected while trimming of the surrounding tissues
- When the hair grafts are transferred from one location to other
- When the hair grafts are transplanted
- More out of body time: There is a time span between the harvesting of the hair grafts and their transplantation when they stay out of boy for considerable amount of time referred to as “out of body time”. If the out of body time is higher it increases the risk of their damage especially when they are extracted by FUE hair transplant technique. Thus, if the storage of the hair grafts is not proper and the hair grafts face more out of body time it could lead to failed hair transplant.
- Placing the hair graft: The hair grafts are planted in the slits prepared at the recipient site which needs extreme care and proper handling. If these hair grafts are not planted under ideal circumstances then these hair grafts could get damaged and thus would lead to failed hair transplant.
- Depth of the hair grafts: There is recommended depth at which the hair graft should be planted at the desired recipient site. If the hair grafts are planted too deeply or too superficially then it could kill the hair grafts and result in failed hair transplant.
However, hair transplant surgery is a very précised procedure which should be performed by the expert and experienced surgeon otherwise you will end up receiving botched results and failed hair transplant.
If you wish to have the satisfactory and best possible results of hair transplant repair in Jaipur then visit Medispa hair transplant clinic that is consistent in providing incredible hair transplant results since more than 15 years. Dr Suneet Soni is one of the most celebrated and recognized hair transplant surgeon in India whose skills and expertise are renowned worldwide for the incredible hair transplant and best possible hair transplant repair in Jaipur.
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HAVE RECEIVED FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Failed hair transplant refers to the hair transplant which has gone wrong so let’s see what can go wrong in a hair transplant. The various results presentations which are considered a botched hair transplant are explained as follows:
- Doll head appearance or wig like appearance: When the hair grafts are not aligned and angulated properly it leads to ugly looking hairline and usually termed as Doll’s head appearance or wig like appearance.
- Ugly scars: The advanced and innovative technique has become the procedure capable of providing the hair transplant with almost invisible scarring by either of the hair transplant techniques FUT or FUE. But if the procedure is performed by novice hands it could result in ugly scarring which is definitely a sign of failed hair transplant.
- Unnatural looking hairline: Cosmetic surgeries like hair transplant demands natural looking results along with high density hair transplant. For performing the hair transplant procedure with perfection a surgeon need to have excellent surgical skills and extraordinary sense of art to design absolutely natural looking hairline. If the hair transplant surgeon is not competent in designing natural looking hairline than you would receive bad outcomes with unnatural look which will be referred as failed hair transplant.
- Density depletion at donor area: The density is depleted at the donor area when an inexperienced surgeon due to lack of knowledge over harvest the donor area which leads to less survival of hair grafts at the bald area, density depletion at the donor area and unwanted damage to valuable hair grafts.
- Poor hair growth at the bald area: If the hair grafts are not harvested from the safe zones or are damaged during the process of hair transplant there are fair chances that they won’t survive at the bald area and would die leading to poor hair growth at the bald area. The poor hair growth at the bald area represent failed hair transplant.
No one desire to undergo the pain and regret of failed hair transplant but to avoid that you need to be wise and diligent while choosing the right hair transplant surgeon and the clinic. Always believe in the best and the reputed hair transplant surgeons who have ample experience and well known for their work.
Thus, if you have become hopeless from the past experience of hair transplant and wish to have the best hair transplant repair in Jaipur than this time choose the best and visit Medispa hair transplant clinic as with us you are definitely in safe hands.
WHAT COULD BE THE OPTIONS FOR FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT?
First and foremost if you have received the bad hair transplant and you are willing to rectify it, you need to consult at Medispa hair transplant clinic for the complete assessment so that we can decide on best possible treatment protocol. It is fortunate that with the advancements in hair transplant industry it has become possible to repair the botched outcomes with various means but unfortunately there are certain limitations in which repair might not be possible. In case of poor donor area and high damage to hair grafts it might not be feasible to repair the botched hair transplant.
Giving false hopes at this point won’t be a good idea as you have already faced disappointment with your previous hair transplant experience so we make sure to be transparent with our patient and do the best as much as we can based on the situation of your donor and the recipient area.
The ways by which we can correct the botched hair transplant include:
- Scalp micropigmentation is opted for correcting the scarring which can successfully hide the scarred donor area occurs due to poorly performing FUT or FUE technique. This procedure involves use of pigments which is inked over the scarred area giving an illusion of hair growth.
- If the hair growth is not sufficient and so is the donor area then other parts of body is explored for the donor hair follicles to provide the appropriate hair density at the recipient bald area.
- In case of poorly designed frontal hairline if feasible the extra hair grafts could be extracted and then redesigning of the hairline can be done in front of the botched hairline to hide the previous badly done hairline.
- Redesigning of hairline can be done by extracting the wrongly planted hair grafts using the FUE hair transplant technique and relocating them as per the hairline design in order to achieve the natural looking hairline.
At Medispa hair transplant clinic we can definitely correct the botched hair transplant and provide the best hair transplant repair in Jaipur. Visit Medispa hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur to get the best possible hair transplant repair outcomes.
IN WHAT CASES THE HAIR TRANSPLANT REPAIR CAN BE AN OPTION?
- Defective hairline: You can go for hair transplant repair in defective hairline which represents certain outcomes:
- Unnatural looking hairline which is designed in a straight line looking like wig
- High hairline representation where the forehead looks abnormally large
- Low hairline when the forehead is inappropriately covered
- Compromised hair density: Hair transplant repair can be a good option when the hair density is not what you had desire for. But yes hair transplant repair in that case is possible only when you have ample hair grafts at the donor area to cover the bald area.
- Scarring at the donor site: Hair transplant cannot go without scarring but ideally the scar isn’t even visible if performed by expert hands. Still if you are disappointment with the scarring then hair transplant repair can be an option to hide them successfully.
- Bushy temples: Temporal area naturally looks sparse and covered with fine hairs. But when it is performed with unnatural looks like increased density then it delivers bushy look. In these cases you can go for hair transplant repair where the hair transplant surgeon has to redesign it.
So if you think you can give hair transplant repair a try and looking for the best hair transplant repair in Jaipur then visit Medispa hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur.
WHAT ARE THE TECHNIQUES USED IN FAILED HAIR TRANSPLANT?
Here are enlisted two hair transplant techniques used to treat failed hair transplant which are explained as follows:
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE): This technique of hair transplant includes extraction of the hair follicles from the donor area individually and then transplanting them directly to the desired bald area. This technique involves the pulling of hair grafts from the chosen donor area using a punch like surgical device. The donor site is healed leaving almost invisible tiny dots like scars.
- Raid harvest and early implantation technique: As explained above the FUE technique involves pulling of hair grafts and then these hair grafts spend a considerable amount of time outside the body before their transplantation. The more out of body time cause the damage to hair grafts and thus leads to poor outcomes. In this advanced technique the slits are prepared prior to the extraction of hair grafts which reduces the out of body time and thus the damage to hair grafts is minimized.
Medispa hair transplant clinic is pioneer in performing the hair transplant repair using the most advanced approaches. We offer the best possible results for hair transplant repair and has delivered incredible hair transplant repair to around thousands of patients who are the vital proofs of our success. If you are looking for a perfectionist this time and do not want to take any chance for hair transplant repair in Jaipur then consult Dr Suneet Soni whose consistent high success rate has made him renowned worldwide as the best hair transplant surgeon.
WHY TO CHOOSE MEDISPA HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT REPAIR?
Hair transplant repair is a very tricky procedure and is way too difficult to plan and perform successfully. Thus, it can be performed successfully only by an experienced and artistic hair transplant surgeon. Dr Suneet Soni is one of the most experienced hair transplant surgeon who is well known for his artistry. He is renowned for his artistic skills which make him fortunate to deliver the world class hair transplant repair in Jaipur.
Feel free to book an appointment with us at Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur and Delhi for a blissful experience of hair transplant repair in Jaipur