One of the largest hair transplant centres in India is located in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan and also known as the “pink city.” Let’s first define hair transplantation.
Hair grafts are extracted and harvested from donor locations, prepared channels or slits are made at the recipient site, and then the hair grafts are implanted at the intended bald spot during a very minimally invasive surgical operation known as a hair transplant. Men and women who experience hair loss on the scalp or in other facial areas like the beard, moustache, or even the eyebrows use hair transplants all over the world. Some people who want to make their hairline or hair density more ideal but are not very satisfied with it can choose to have a hair transplant. However, the surgeon ultimately decides whether or not a person is a good candidate for a hair transplant.
Hair transplant in Jaipur is home to numerous top-notch hair transplant specialists and their cutting-edge clinics. Many international patients also fly into the city to combine travel with medical care. Given the intense rivalry and growing number of clinics vying for patients, hair transplant cost in Jaipur is highly competitive. Since more than ten years ago, the city has gained a reputation as a centre for the hair transplant industry, and Jaipur is home to one of India’s most well-known networks of Medispa Hair transplant clinics.
Due to its consistent focus on the quality of hair transplant and the amazing results, Medispa has garnered a lot of confidence and credibility in not only the local home market but also Internationally.
So, if you’re looking for a remarkable hair transplant with perfect results, Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic is unquestionably a reputable location.
There are 2 primary ways to perform hair transplant:
- FUT hair transplant: Also known as the strip technique. In this approach, a tiny strip or portion of scalp tissue is gently pulled out from the donor location. The hair roots are then extracted from each section of this strip after it has been divided under a high resolution microscope. The strip is divided from each hair root. A sophisticated method known as trichophytic closure is then used to sew the donor area back up, allowing the donor site to recover with almost undetectable scarring. In order to get the best alignment, spacing, and aesthetic results, the hair follicles are then carefully placed at the bald area. FUT can be used when hair graft requirement is around 3000 – 3500 hair roots. This method is frequently used in high-density hair transplants and cases of severe hair loss.
- FUE hair transplant: Using a tool resembling a punch, each individual hair root is removed one by one from the donor area in this method. The targeted bald area is seeded with the removed hair roots. This procedure is used when only 2000–2500 grafts are needed, or when the follicle requirement is not very high. This approach is used in cases of early hair loss or facial hair loss.
With hair transplant it is fairly easy to get 100% natural looking results since it employs patient’s body or scalp hair which are permanent in nature and can remain for a lifetime.
Why to choose the hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a restorative procedure that can be performed by shifting of hair roots to achieve the desired hair growth. The hair roots are picked from the donor areas and then transplanted at the desired bald area. The specific hair roots are picked which should be permanent in nature and should be high quality. There are many advantages associated with the hair transplant procedure which makes people prefer this procedure over others for hair loss treatment. Here are explained few of the benefits of the hair transplant treatment.
- Hair transplant is the only treatment that provides the permanent results. we pick the high quality permanent hair roots and transplant them to get the perfect permanent hair growth.
- Hair transplant provides you high density hair transplant which when there is appropriate hair density at the donor area.
- You could get a completely natural-looking result through a hair transplant. The surgeon performing the treatment should be skilled, knowledgeable, and skilled in designing the hairline.
- The maintenance-free nature of transplanted hair means that you do not need to pay it any additional attention in order to promote faster or better hair development.
Criteria to choose the best clinic for hair transplant
Hair transplant technique is a complicated procedure that involves high precision and experience. The right hands should perform the procedure. The surgeon and the clinic both are evaluated for their quality to get the best hair loss treatment.
Here are explained few of the important reasons to provide you the best hair loss treatment.
- Academic profile, experience and expertise of the doctor: These factors should be judiciously assessed in any hair transplant surgeon. A super specialised hair transplant surgeon should be preferred over the sub qualified doctor as they are trained for years to perform the cosmetic surgeries. You can receive fantastic results and a secure hair transplant from a qualified physician. As a result, be sure to thoroughly examine the surgeon’s experience in terms of both the number of cases handled and the number of years the surgeon has been in practise.
- Clinic and its amenities: Finding a high-quality treatment for hair loss is crucial. The clinic you are about to confirm should be checked for its operatory and amenities. The clinic should feature a dedicated operatory with state-of-the-art medical equipment. Your safety during and after a hair transplant should be maintained by the clinic using the strictest hygienic procedures. The hair roots are microscopic and it needs to be dealt with at the high magnification.
- Cost-effective hair transplant: It’s crucial to avoid choosing a clinic solely on the basis of price. The clinic you select should be affordable, but never sacrifice quality for price.