It is very well said that “Invest in your hair as this is the crown you never take off”
But the great news is that hair transplant cost in Jaipur, India is very economical when we compare it with other western world countries.
Over the years, hair transplant has advanced and latest technology has paved the path of hair transplant techniques towards success. The availability of newer generation hair transplant and renowned hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur, India at an affordable cost is perfect combination to lure for getting hair transplant done.
Hair transplant is a procedure which is performed to cover the bald head with maximum possible hair density, to provide ample coverage on beard, moustache or eyebrows and to rectify the flawed hairline if you are not happy with the existing ones.
Let’s bust the myth that hair transplant is very costly as when you calculate the expenses of temporary wigs or prosthetic hairs for life you would surely find the worth of hair transplant as it would cost you less and the results would stay permanent so is a onetime investment.
Why to choose Jaipur, India for hair transplant?
Jaipur, India has turned to be one of the most preferred destinations for hair transplant tourism. One of the most important reasons for this is the difference between the cost of the hair transplant in Jaipur, India and other countries of western world which is 5 – 6 times less.
But what do you think cost is the only matter for hair loss sufferers to choose India for hair transplant tourism across the globe.
It is completely doubtless that people from around the globe does not travel all the way to pink city Jaipur in India just for the cost effective hair transplant. There are many more reasons to it listed below:
- India is well known for the phrase “athithi devo bhava” which depicts our welcoming nature and who does not like to treated in a respected manner
- Our surgeon and staff are filled with modesty, compassion and have tendency to care for their patients to the fullest
- It is very accessible to consult the hair transplant surgeon from any place in the world because of the advent of the technology and online facilities.
- Jaipur, India is well known for their few world class hair transplant surgeons who have been listed among the top ten hair transplant surgeons worldwide.
- There are few hair transplant clinics in India like MEDISPA, who have built their name by delivering promising and extremely natural results.
- The experience of the hair transplant surgeons in terms of treating number of patients is high as compared to the hair transplant surgeons worldwide.
- Every foreign national have dream to travel India at least once for holidays, so people take it as a golden opportunity to have holidays along with the hair transplant.
Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, India is pioneer in performing the best hair transplant. We are leading in hair transplant industry and are one of the most approached hair transplant clinic all around the globe. Dr Suneet Soni is super specialized hair transplant surgeon, for world class natural hairline designing and his advanced surgical approach.
Factors that affect the hair transplant cost in India
It is imperative that hair loss sufferers before taking a decision look for the cost of the procedure. You can surely have a vague idea from online portals but the exact case can be identified only during primary consultation based on many factors which are assessed by complete examination of the patient. These factors are explained as follows:
- Who is your hair transplant surgeon? The qualification, experience and the expertise of the hair transplant surgeon are the factors associated with the surgeon which decides the cost of the procedure. The super specialized cosmetic surgeon with high experience would cost you more as compared to inexperienced and physician surgeon. But it is important to confirm the expertise of the surgeon as higher cost does not assure you the best results.
- Grade of baldness: The extent of baldness is checked by Norwood classification which represents the extent by 7 grades or classes depicted as follows: The hair transplant cost increases as the extent of baldness increases.
- Number of hair grafts required: The number of hair grafts is directly proportional to the extent of baldness. The majority of clinics in India charge based on per graft model. The cost increases with the number of hair grafts required. You can get an idea of number of hair grafts in your case by checking from the hair graft calculator available at the Medispa official website.
- Number of sessions required: The number of sessions is decided by the extension of baldness, number of hair grafts required and laxity of the scalp. This is another factor which affects the cost of hair transplant.
- Location of the clinic in India: The city from where the clinic belongs is also a crucial factor which decides the cost of hair transplant. The locations where the demand of hair transplant is very high the procedure could be affordable. The number of clinics in the city could also influence the cost in that particular city because of competition. Including, the city with higher cost of living would have higher cost of hair transplant.
- Technique of hair transplant opted: There are 2 modern techniques for performing hair transplant including FUT and FUE technique. Usually majority of the clinics charge more for FUE hair transplant technique as the procedure is more time consuming as compared to FUT hair transplant technique. Combination technique of FUT and FUE technique which is majorly opted for extensive bald cases is charged as lump sum amount depending on the number of grafts harvested by either of the hair transplant technique. Recent technique which is adopted by very few clinics in India named combination technique of FUT, FUE and BHT is charged bit extra as is only performed in highly renowned clinics and involves body hair transplant.
- Technology and armamentarium they use: The clinics which utilizes high standard and latest technology armamentarium charge more as compared to those clinics that still use primitive instruments. The clinic that has maintained international standards would cost you more but surely the charges will be worth spending on.
Medispa hair transplant clinics in Jaipur and Delhi are pioneer in performing the hair transplant techniques with advanced approach to deliver the best to the patients. Dr Suneet Soni is one of the best hair transplant surgeon in India who is recognized worldwide for his excellence in delivering the world class natural and aesthetic outcomes of hair transplant.
Estimated hair transplant cost in Jaipur
Hair transplant cost in India is reasonably low despite the high standards which have made India a prime destination for hair transplant tourism. In India, Jaipur is one of the most preferred destinations for hair transplant because of the following reasons:
- Jaipur is jeweled with world fame renowned hair transplant surgeons who are enlisted among the top ten surgeons around the globe.
- The cost of hair transplant is very affordable when compared to other parts of India
- Few renowned clinics have maintained world class standards as the patient footfall of international patients is very high.
- It serves dual purposes; it could be a holiday trip too along with undergoing hair transplant as the procedure leaves you with morbidity unlike other surgical procedures.
The pink city is a wonderful place to get your hair transplant done but still you need to be aware of the unethical practices running in the city which is bloomed due to high demand of the procedure and lure of people to get it at a cheaper cost. You need to save yourself from these cheaper clinics as for making the procedure profitable at a discounted cost they compromise on the crucial aspects of the surgery.
The average hair transplant cost in Jaipur ranges from 60,000 to 400,000 INR which depends on numerous factors. Most of the clinics in Jaipur charge as per graft model. The cost of each graft ranges from 30 – 125 INR based on the reputation of the clinic. The charges of consultations in Jaipur range from 500 – 2000 INR.
Dr Suneet Soni’s, Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur is well known for its genuineness and world class hair transplant outcomes at an affordable cost. We maintain international standards with strict hygiene and safety protocols to ensure the complication free procedure.
At Medispa clinics we do not offer any discounts but we charge genuine without compromising on any aspect of the surgical procedure. Below is listed the approximate cost of the hair transplant surgery at Medispa clinics to a vague idea. But the final cost is confirmed by inspection of certain factors assessed during the primary consultation which are explained in the above section. We charge majorly based on the number of the hair grafts used in the procedure and the extent of the baldness.
|Grade of baldness||Number of hair graft required||Approximate cost quoted|
|Grade II and Grade III||2500 – 3000 hair grafts||60,000 – 150,000 INR|
|Grade IV||3000 – 4000 hair grafts||120,000 – 220,000 INR|
|Grade V||3500 – 4500 hair grafts||150,000 – 250,000 INR|
|Grade VI and VII||More than 4500 hair grafts||180,000 – 280,000 INR|
Other top destinations in India for hair transplant and their cost
JAIPUR: Hair transplant in Jaipur is widely known as pink city of Rajasthan as higher no. of hair loss sufferers. MEDISPA clinic of Dr. Suneet is well known destination for best hair transplant in Jaipur & for quality hair treatments. The cost of hair transplant in Jaipur, India is majorly charged as per graft model and the cost varies from 20 – 80 INR.
BANGALORE: Hair transplant in Bangalore is widely popular as the lake city as higher incidence of hair loss sufferers. The quality of the treatment in the lake city is good but very fewer clinics offers international standards. The cost of hair transplant is majorly charged as per graft model and the cost varies from 20 – 150 INR.
CHENNAI: The hair transplant clinics in Chennai are mushroomed in every nook and corner due to high demand in the city. There are few hair transplant clinics which are renowned for their quality of services but alongside a lot of malpractice are running in the city. The average hair transplant cost in Chennai varies from 30 – 80 INR per graft.
DELHI: As Delhi is the capital of India, the city is approached by all around the globe for hair transplant. There are few world fame hair transplant surgeons in Delhi who are among the top ten list of hair transplant surgeon around the globe. There is lot of competition in the city among the clinics where few of them provide highly advanced hair transplant at an affordable cost. The cost of hair transplant vary from 30 -130 INR per graft. Medispa clinics are located in Delhi and Jaipur that are one of the top ten hair transplant clinics of the world.
KOLKATA: Kolkata is known for its subtleness and genuine medical fraternity. Hair transplant in Kolkata is fairly available at an affordable cost. The cost of hair transplant ranges from 30 – 90 INR per graft.
MUMBAI: Mumbai is known for bollywood and cities of dreams here people come with high hopes. The aesthetic sense is in the air of the city where cosmetic surgeries are bit expensive at good hair transplant centres due to celebrities opting them majorly. Hair transplant is a hot trend in the city not only to correct the baldness but also to rectify the hairline flaws if one is not happy with the existing one. The cost of each graft varies from 30 – 150 INR which depends on the reputation of the clinic.
Hair transplant cost in top destinations in western world
Hair transplant in USA: The hair transplant cost in USA is highest among the other parts of the world varying from 16000$ to 20000$. The cost quoted per graft in United States ranges from 10 – 12$ per graft depending on the technique opted and reputation of the clinic.
Hair Transplant in UK: The expected cost of hair transplant in UK ranges from 7000-12000$. The cost of hair transplant per graft varies from 3.5-7.5$ depending upon the technique opted and repo of the clinic.
Hair transplant in Australia: The hair transplant cost in Australia varies from 15000$ to 20000$. The cost as per graft model varies from 7$ to 12$ depending on the technique and clinic.
Hair transplant in Dubai: The approximate hair transplant cost in Dubai is $1.3-$2.2 (AED5 to AED8) per graft.
Hair transplant in Turkey: The cost of hair transplant in Turkey ranges from 3000$ to 5000$. Per graft cost varies from 1.5$ to 5$ which is affordable as compared to other nations like India.
If you are looking for best hair transplant option in India, then Jaipur surely could be your dream destination. Medispa hair transplant clinics are promising in hair transplant industry to provide the best possible aesthetic desirable outcomes at a pocket friendly cost.
Sp don’t wait to experience the perfect hair transplant, book appointment now with Medispa clinics.