The loss of one’s beautiful hair is not a phase that is easy to go through; it can be so demoralising to one’s self-esteem and cause a great deal of mental stress in social settings. Nevertheless, hair loss is a common occurrence. Nearly half of males experience hair loss by the age of 40. However, hair loss is now common even in the early 20s. However, women are equally impacted by hair loss. Men and women could have different hair loss patterns. The only long-term treatment for hair loss is hair transplantation, which entails moving permanent hair follicles from the patient’s body’s donor location to the balding area.
The majority of patients frequently ponder if they would make a good candidate for a hair transplant or not. The surgeon can actually only respond to this question after carefully examining your scalp and gathering information from you.
Therefore, it is best to make a consultation session first in order to determine your eligibility for a hair transplant. During the consultation, a variety of factors are examined by reviewing the medical history and evaluating the scalp.
The number of centres for hair transplant in Jaipur has increased over the past few years, and many of them are purely commercial operations that won’t even bother to consider whether you’re a good candidate or not before doing the process on you. Beware of such clinics, please. Please be aware that the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is already very reasonable and is typically 20–25% less than that of a similar procedure in the west, including the United Arab Emirates, the United States, or other developed countries. These clinics try to entice you by making false and exaggerated claims and offering super natural discounts.
Do not be a victim of such clinics because the outcomes could be quite unsightly and, more significantly, you could face donor depletion and then need to have an even more challenging procedure to remedy the outcomes.
The Medispa hair transplant clinics in New Delhi and Jaipur are well-known locations to have your hair transplant procedure performed because thousands of patients have trusted them successfully in the past. Online reviews, patient testimonials, and patient galleries make it simple to confirm the treatment’s high quality. Owner of Medispa and in-house surgeon Dr. Suneet Soni is renowned for his sincere approach to treatment planning and the results that come from flawlessly creating the hairline.
What makes you an ideal candidate for hair transplant?
Here are a few crucial elements that must be taken into account when determining whether a patient is a candidate for a hair transplant. These are described in detail below:
- Age: Although there is no ideal age for hair transplantation, procedure is typically discouraged for those under the age of 25. Under this age, hair loss is typically unstable and its course is unpredictable, which could destroy the outcomes of a hair transplant. Additionally, hair loss reasons may be hidden in younger people, thus delaying hair transplantation until this age may aid the hair transplant surgeon in making a precise diagnosis and identifying any medical conditions that can result in hair loss.
- Available hair density at the donor area: The procedure’s viability is highly dependent on the amount of hair density that is present in the DHT-resistant donor locations. Your own hairs are used exclusively during the hair transplant operation, thus if your hair density is insufficient, the procedure won’t be successful. The donor location may be the side or back of the head, or it may instead be body hair. The amount of hair transplants that can be extracted from each region depends on the density of the existing hair. Extreme caution should be exercised to avoid overharvesting and violating the safe donor region because doing so could influence the life of the hair graft and, in turn, the results’ permanence.
- The patient’s general health: It’s important to look through the patient’s medical history, and the patient should really provide any necessary information. The feasibility of hair loss is carefully considered by the hair transplant surgeon in cases where potential diseases and systemic illnesses could have an effect on hair loss or could influence healing after a hair transplant. Before getting a hair transplant, it is necessary to take your medical condition into account.
- Realistic expectations from the procedure: Hair transplant operations often overstated as a result of widespread misconceptions about them. The hair transplant surgeon must be very explicit about what can be anticipated from the hair transplant process. Although the success of the hair transplant operation greatly depends on the individual and their circumstances, it is still well worth the effort. Therefore, in order to be satisfied with the results of any medical surgery, including a hair transplant, one must be aware of its limitations.
- When other hair loss therapies haven’t worked: Before deciding to get a hair transplant, people frequently try alternative hair loss treatments first. If you have tried all other treatments for hair loss, including drugs, and nothing has seemed to work, you may want to consider a hair transplant. The most successful hair loss treatment is a hair transplant because the results are permanent and appear natural.
Visit Medispa clinics for a wonderful hair transplant experience if you’re looking for a surgeon that makes sincere recommendations and is capable of achieving the best results.