Since the previous few decades, the prevalence of hair loss has increased, which has a significant impact on people’s quality of life. The importance of hair in maintaining one’s personality is frequently taken for granted until you are dumped. If you see any signs of hair loss, seek medical help as soon as possible. If your hair loss is transient, that’s excellent, but if it’s permanent, the consultation can help you deal with it when it first starts.
Although a hair transplant is unquestionably the most effective treatment for hair loss, it is not always necessary or even feasible. Yes, it is true that in order to determine whether you are a candidate for hair loss, you must have a thorough examination. A reputable surgeon will then recommend the best course of action for you, along with any alternatives.
The most widely used method of treating baldness is hair transplant in India, and numerous clinics have been opened as a result of the country’s high demand. Despite the greater number of hair transplant clinics, there are just a few that offer top-notch treatments and are sought for by patients from around the world. One of the top centres for hair transplant in Jaipur, Medispa is regarded for providing superior services on par with those of any reputable foreign clinic. Dr. Suneet Soni, owner and director of Medispa Hair Transplant Center, is the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur if you’re looking for one.
Hair transplant procedure
The minimally invasive process known as a hair transplant involves removing hair grafts from the donor area, specifically those that have permanent hair roots, and transplanting them to the recipient site. The back and sides of the head, the chest, the axilla, the pubic region, and the beard area are the donor areas that are frequently harvested.
The hair transplant method is solely restorative in nature and has the ability to move hair follicles while also regenerating new ones. Therefore, for the treatment to be successful, the donor area must have a sufficient number of hair follicles that may adequately cover the bald area. Depending on the region of baldness, the technique chosen for the treatment, and the amount of hair density required to cover the bald area, the procedure might take anywhere from 4 to 9 hours.
How does quality of surgeon matters?
The significance of the surgeon’s part in any surgery is well known. Every clinic in the world nowadays uses technology to advertise to patients in an effort to get their attention. Actually, without a skilled and experienced surgeon, all technology is useless since only expert hands could utilise it correctly, while a technician would merely use it in a hit-and-miss manner. You now understand that a successful hair transplant depends on the surgeon or the technology. Therefore, while considering any surgical operation, especially one that would be attractive, never skimp on the surgeon’s calibre.
How to choose the best hair transplant surgeon?
As you now understand the delicate nature of the surgery, you are fully aware of the significance a surgeon attaches to giving you the best and safest hair transplant possible. Basically, the hair transplant surgeon needs to possess specific traits that make him reliable.
- To execute a hair transplant, a surgeon must be highly qualified, preferably with a super specialization in plastic surgery, and must hold a certification from the appropriate regulatory bodies.
- The surgeon you are looking for needs to have a lot of experience in order to guarantee your safety and a successful procedure. It is important to verify the surgeon’s years of experience and the quantity of cases that they have handled.
- Verify the surgeon’s experience before relying on his or her success rate prediction. Examining the surgeon’s prior work, such as the before-and-after photos of past patients and the surgeon’s reviews, can be used to determine their level of expertise.
- Another thing to take into account when having cosmetic surgery is the surgeon’s creative sensibility. You should choose a surgeon if their track record for producing results that look natural is commendable.
- Before selecting a surgeon, be sure you are not being duped into going to a less expensive clinic that is giving discounts.
- The ideal surgeon would be one who is calm and compassionate in addition to being competent and meeting all the criteria listed above.
As a result, you should always choose your surgeon carefully and consider your options before having surgery.