Hair transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical technique that may be done in the outpatient. It has acquired widespread support as the sole permanent technique of treating hair loss since the results are extremely natural-looking, and if done correctly, even your hairdresser will not be able to tell you’ve had a hair transplant. The treatment is based on taking hair grafts from donor locations that have permanent DHT resistant hair roots, preserving or preparing these roots, and then implanting them at the target bald site. The technique appears easy, but it is incredibly careful and requires surgical expertise as well as the surgeon’s outstanding creative talents in order to create an immaculate hairline.
There are various factors to consider for a successful hair transplant, the most significant of which is the surgeon’s skill level. Yes, the surgeon’s position is critical in surgery since they are the ones that run the show and deliver the outcomes based on their talents and knowledge. In this circumstance, it’s critical to know everything there is to know about your surgeon and to choose the finest.
So it’s no exaggeration to state that finding the finest hair transplant surgeon for your treatment is the first step in the process. For this reason, never hesitate to contact previous hair transplant patients and conduct thorough web research. Over 15 years of service and successfully treating more than 5000 patients, Dr. Suneet Soni’s Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic has achieved such international and national accreditations that their patient list includes individuals from all over the world, including celebrities. This is due to Dr. Suneet Soni’s flawless and world-class outcomes as a cosmetic surgeon (MCh) by qualification and an artist by passion.
What factors should be considered when looking for the best hair transplant surgeon in India? Here are some criteria to help you answer this question:
- The surgeon’s educational background: All vital domains of surgery now have super specialisation; the same is true of cosmetic surgery, where physicians can select for MCh degree. Super specialisation offers a solid theoretical foundation for concepts and procedures, as well as a quick response in the event of any issues.
- Quantitative as well as qualitative experience: While the latter refers to the number of years in practise and the number of cases delivered effectively, the former refers to the variety of cases handled and patient satisfaction. All of this is verifiable through video galleries, social networking websites, blogs, and previous client reviews.
- Surgeon who prioritises quality over money – Hair transplant cost in Jaipur is quite cheap and affordable. Depending on the circumstances, the treatment might cost anywhere between INR 60,000 and INR 400,000. This is about 20-25% of what you would spend in the West for a similar procedure using equivalent techniques and equipment! So, rest assured, if your surgeon is solely concerned with low pricing and not with the quality of treatment, this should be cause for concern.
- A surgeon who is technically proficient — Technology supports a surgeon’s capacity to multiply his outcomes, and a surgeon who is pro-technology and proactive in his approach will be more qualified to handle challenging cases.
- Patient-centered approach — Rather than employing the same procedure on each patient, the surgeon should take a pro-patient attitude and adapt his or her approach based on the circumstances of the case.
- In situations of gradual hair loss, a surgeon with his or her own clinical setup offers continuity of therapy, openness in historical record verification, and better long-term bonding.
Dr. Suneet Soni, one of the most well-known and recognised surgeons in the area of hair transplantation, maintains clinics in Jaipur and Delhi called Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic. Dr. Suneet Soni has treated over 5000 patients, including a number of Bollywood superstars, who never weary of complimenting him. He is well-known for his artistic and surgical abilities, and he has won several national and international awards and honours in the profession. His passion with excellence is evident in the clinic’s infrastructure, which is well-equipped with world-class technology, a highly trained staff, and well-established worldwide level norms in terms of hygiene and treatment planning.