HAIR TRANSPLANT COST IN CHITTORGARH – MEDISPA
Chittorgarh is well known city of Rajasthan renowned for its Asia’s biggest fort in the city Chittorgarh fort. Medical services in Chittorgarh are quite towards mediocrity but all essential services are available. Hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh is quite expensive when compared to the quality of services available in the city. The availability of cosmetic procedures in the city is at its infancy and usually performed by the routine methods.
Thus because of the demand of the procedure most of the hair loss sufferers from the city move to Jaipur which is the hub of hair transplant industry. If you are also looking for the best results at an affordable hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh then MEDISPA hair transplant clinic is the best location for hair transplant in Jaipur.
WHY MEDISPA HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC IS INDIA’S BEST CLINIC?
MEDISPA hair transplant clinic is undoubtedly the best trusted hair transplant clinic in India which has a huge name worldwide and is jeweled with one of the finest hair transplant surgeon of India: Dr Suneet Soni.
- We are the best renowned and reputed clinic of India
- Dr Suneet Soni: the head of MEDISPA clinics in among the best hair transplant surgeon worldwide
- We provide the best international facilities to all our patients with the intention of providing the best experience of hair transplant
- Our strict surgical protocols are followed in the best interest of the patients for their comfort and complication free experience
- Despite all the world class facilities we are very affordable
So if you are looking for the best outcomes at best hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh then you can surely trust MEDISPA hair transplant clinic as we are known for our best services and best assured hair transplant with high success rate.
HOW MUCH DOES A HAIR TRANSPLANT COST IN INDIA?
Cosmetic surgeries were earlier embraced by the high profile patients and the celebrities because of their huge expenses but the story is not the same as before. These days the cosmetic procedures including hair transplant have become widely available for which these procedures have become a common option among the general population.
The hair transplant cost in India is honestly very affordable as we compare the cost from the other western world countries. Worrying about the cost most of the hair transplant sufferers choose the cheaper novice hair transplant surgeons which bodes botched results.
Thus, being frugal for the cost would entail not only poor outcomes but also some fatal consequences. Thus, it is reiterated to be wise and diligent while selecting your hair transplant surgeon as it is a precise job best suitable for expert surgeons.
The hair transplant cost in India ranges from 70,000 to 400,000 INR which depends upon multiple factors associated with the cost of the procedure. The hair transplant clinics in India mostly charge as per the number of the hair grafts required to perform the procedure. The average cost of each graft varies from 30 – 125 INR which is charged as per the reputation of each hair transplant clinic.
Therefore, hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh is also affordable but are comparable to the cost in Jaipur where the level of services are at par the international standards. Thus, for the best and assured results at an affordable cost of hair transplant in Chittorgarh you must pay a visit to MEDISPA hair transplant clinic where we assure you to have the best and blissful experience of hair transplant.
HAIR TRANSPLANT COST AT MEDISPA HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC
MEDISPA hair transplant clinic in Jaipur is one of the best clinics offering the best facilities for hair transplant at an affordable cost. If you want the impeccable results at economical hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh then MEDISPA hair transplant clinic is the best destination where you can trust of assured results.
The final cost for your hair transplant can only be confirmed after the complete assessment of the scalp and other associated factors as our most important concern is to deliver the best outcomes at a budget friendly cost. But you can still have a vague idea of the cost of hair transplant by the below mentioned cost quotations depending on the grade of baldness and the number of the hair grafts required for the procedure to provide adequate coverage.
The approximate number of hair grafts needed can be successfully calculated by the hair graft calculator available at the official website of MEDISPA hair transplant clinic.
For the best hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh visit MEDISPA hair transplant clinic which is renowned for its high success rate and trusted natural looking world class outcomes.
|Grade of baldness||Technique||Number of hair graft required||Approximate cost quoted|
|Grade II and Grade III||FUT or FUE||2500 – 3000 hair grafts||60,000 – 150,000 INR|
|Grade IV||FUT or FUE||3000 – 4000 hair grafts||120,000 – 220,000 INR|
|Grade V||FUT or FUE||3500 – 4500 hair grafts||150,000 – 250,000 INR|
|Grade VI and VII||FUT or FUE||More than 4500 hair grafts||180,000 – 280,000 INR|
HAIR TRANSPLANT TECHNIQUES AND THEIR COST
The hair transplant procedures are performed by using the 2 primary techniques named FUT and FUE hair transplant techniques. These techniques are combined in a single session in an advanced way termed combination technique of FUT and FUE. With the advancements in these techniques, they have become highly efficient in providing the best hair transplant outcomes fulfilling the demands of high density as well as natural looks.
- FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT: FUE hair transplant technique is performed by pulling of the hair grafts from the back and sides of the scalp and other donor areas using a punch like device which is then directly transplanted at the recipient donor site. This technique is though more prone to damage of hair grafts but still could be minimized when performed by the expert hands. This technique is more tedious and time consuming based on which most of the hair transplant clinics cost this technique more as compared to the FUT.
For the best FUE hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh, visit MEDISPA hair transplant clinic where our expert surgeon Dr Suneet Soni and our highly efficient team make sure the best FUE hair transplant with minimal damage rate of hair grafts.
- FUT HAIR TRANSPLANT: FUT hair transplant is performed by harvesting a thin strip from the donor area usually from the back and sides of the head which is then sent to the graft separation room for further dissection to retrieve individual hair graft. These individual hair grafts are then transplanted at the bald site taking extreme care of the hairline designing. The donor area is sutured back using an advanced approach termed trichophytic closure which allows the overlapping of the margins providing almost invisible scarring like FUE technique.
For the best FUT hair transplant cost in Chitorgarh with impeccable results, visit MEDISPA hair transplant clinic. Dr Suneet Soni is specialized in performing FUT hair transplant technique and has done thousands of hair transplants with assured outcomes and satisfactory desired results.
- COMBINE FUT + FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT: Combination hair transplant of FUT and FUE technique is performed with the intention of either providing the high density hair transplant or hair transplant in advanced cases in single session. This technique is performed by harvesting maximum number of hair grafts using the FUT hair transplant technique approximately up to 3500 hair grafts. The residual numbers of hair grafts are harvested using the FUE hair transplant technique up to 1500 hair grafts. This technique is available in very few of the hair transplant clinics in India as it needs a lot of expertise to judiciously perform this technique offering maximum benefits as if not correctly performed could be a portent of a disaster as you might end up losing a huge sum of your valuable hair follicles.
- FEMALE HAIR TRANSPLANT: Female hair transplant is performed in a distinct way as the pattern of hair loss in females is different. The females usually prefer hair transplant by no shave procedure which makes this procedure quite difficult and very tricky. It is mandatory to take extreme care of the adjacently situated existing hairs as they are prone to damage while transplanting the hair follicles at the areas of hair thinning. Because of the high sensitivity of the procedure, female hair transplant is charged more as compared to the male hair transplant. Including, female hair transplant usually need a higher sum of hair follicles in a similar amount of bald area as males which makes it an expensive procedure in females. But the results you will achieve are surely worthy of spending the amount and the time.
- BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT: Body hair transplant refers to the hair transplant procedure when the hair follicles are harvested from the body parts other than the scalp and transplanted at the desired bald site. This technique is of use when the hair density at the scalp region is insufficient in delivering the pleasant coverage at the bald area. This procedure is quite tricky and needs expertise to be performed based on which the cost of the procedure could be on bit higher side.
- EYEBROW / MOUSTACHE HAIR TRANSPLANT: Facial hair transplant is becoming quite common nowadays and people prefer this technique to achieve an attractive look. The facial hair transplant includes beard, moustache and eyebrows hair transplant which needs expertise as the procedure involves the crucial aesthetic area of the body: your face so any negligence or mistake won’t be acceptable. Thus, it is wise to choose undergoing this procedure only when you are confident about the skills of your chosen hair transplant surgeon. The cost of facial hair transplant would be on bit higher side as the hair transplant surgeon has to deal with the most sensitive area of your body.
If you are looking for a blissful experience and the best possible outcomes at an affordable hair transplant cost in Chittorgarh, then the most trusted destination is MEDISPA hair transplant clinic which is well known worldwide for their exemplary and remarkable hair transplant outcomes.
DR SUNEET SONI: BEST SURGEON FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT
Dr Suneet Soni is “one of a kind” hair transplant surgeon whose fame is spread worldwide because of his unique skills, artistic vision, astute observation, sound decision making and undoubtedly his calm and compassionate personality. His extraordinary surgical skills and outstanding sense of art has made him unparalleled in the field of hair transplant delivering the best possible outcomes with the world class natural looking hairline.
His dedication and passion toward the research and development always favor him in innovating the newer and advanced approached to deliver the improvised outcomes with the best comfortable experience. He is deviated towards updating himself with the latest advancements and innovations in the field of hair transplant and adopts them in his regular practice.
He has been stayed an active member of various national and international societies and forums including International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS), Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI) and Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS).
So for the best hair transplant with assured success at a budgeted hair transplant cost in chittorgarh, consult Dr Suneet Soni at MEDISPA hair transplant clinic. You will surely have the best experience of hair transplant with maximum possible hair density and absolutely natural looking hairline.
For any queries regarding hair transplant, you can book with us at MEDISPA hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur.